Monday, October 26, 2009

My Third Semester Grades (2nd year, 1st sem)

I finally got my grades!!

Thank God, I don't have failed and dropped. And I must admit, they are very much surprising... In this semester, I have 10 subjects with the following grades :P

Differential Calculus: 3.0
Physics I: 2.75
Physics (Lab): 2.0
Technical Writing: 2.25
NSTP-ROTC I: 3.0
Computer Fundamentals: 1.75
Physical Education: 2.0
Major Subject (Lecture): 1.75
Monochromatic Drawing: 2.75
Major Subject (Laboratory):2.5

See my grades? haha My mom said, "I will increase your allowance if you can produce 1.0" Hello? 1.0, I did my best for those grades and I can't imagine how much effort should I increase to get 1.0

Anyways, my mom understood my position, I have classes from Mondays to Sundays and I also have work online...

At least, I don't have class cards to keep (hehe because I don't have 5.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment